Wednesday 3 September 2014

Barry M matte nails - Review -





Colours I have:



 

First things first, this nail polish is the fastest drying nail polish I have EVER owned, ever.

I think I'm a big fan of the new Barry M matte nail polishes, they glide on a dream and dry within seconds before your eyes, honestly! once I've finished one hand the other is dry.

I love the fact they are matte (can get shiny as well) however matte is becoming big as we transition into autumn and fall trends, matte is a big one this time, from matte foundation to matte polish to matte lips, so this is how you can keep in the loop effortlessly.

Theres some crazy and cool fun colours to choose from so I chose this bright blue and a burgundy shade.


Superdrug are doing a 2 for 1 sort of deal for very cheap so if you're in need of a good, new, up-to-date and in trend nail polish then get down to your drugstore and pick up these Barry M ones. Really happy with them, Im the type of person who hates waiting for my nails so dry so very pleased, they don't chip easily either.

If you can't afford to buy any new polishes but you want the matte look then paint your nails with a regular polish then boil a kettle of water and hold your nails of the steam that comes out and that will give you a matte effect, obviously take caution that you don't burn yourself !

Quick + Simple review but it had to be done.
Lots of love Els x

No comments:

Post a Comment