Monday 8 September 2014

DAY 8 - 15sophausbeauty Challenge 'Best Drugstore Product'





Hey everyone, so this is day 8 - my favourite drugstore product has to be . . . 




I've tried Smashbox, Mac Cosmetics, Gosh, YSL ... any primer you can think of and yet I always come back to this beauty!

The Garnier 5 sec perfect blur primer glides on so smoothly, leaves my skin looking silky soft and minimising my pores amazingly! If I wake up and don't really want to wear any makeup but don't want my skin looking like a hot mess I'll just moisturise and apply some of this miracle stuff and I'm happy to walk out my front door knowing my skin looks fresh and smooth. 

I'm very happy with this drugstore product and I know it works best for my skin, maybe one day I'll find another holy grail primer but for now this is doing the job perfectly!


My makeup looks so much better and lasts so much longer with this primer, I know that is the job of every primer however not every primer leave a very good finish to my make up, unlike this one that I know will leave my makeup looking flawless.








Definitely worth a try, let me know how you feel about this primer, and if you have any other suggestions that you think work the best for you, so I can give that a try.



Happy Monday everyone 
Love Els x




No comments:

Post a Comment