Friday 11 July 2014

Little Black Number







Let me just start with 'OH LORDY!' how frickin' stunning is this 'Tamirka black strappy jersey maxi dress?' I think that this piece is something that you can truly mix up from day to night, I've found (especially as it's summer in the UK) that I've been reaching for this stunning dress through the day when I'm working, just a quick outfit to put on, the jersey material is so god damn comfy. Soft, light-weight and the perfect length (no ankle swingers now ladies) with an open strap back to give a bit of seductiveness and sas, it's a simple adjustment to this dress however it's made it even more sexy than it would be without it. 
Add some killer heels and a red lip and you're ready for a formal event or a date night with the fella.
Definitely a MUST have piece, truly in love with this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment