Sunday 13 July 2014

Pretty in Pink








Pink coords? You've been fooled, this two piece was something that I just thought went so well, the colours matched perfectly you'd never know it wasn't sold as a coordinate. Pink is the ultimate colour for me, such a feminine hot pink that I paired with a pair of Adidas PT's for a casual day look, which you could switch up for whatever shoes you love. Accessorised with junky chain necklace and anklet.
I love the little cut out on the thigh of the shorts, it's so cute and girlie!
This colour in my opinion would suit any hair colour, skin colour anything, it's so universal and such a happy colour haha!
All this stuff is from old collections so i've found it pretty damn hard to find things similar however I couldn't find anything for the necklace but there are loads of gorgeous pieces off the Michaelkors.com website.



No comments:

Post a Comment