Tuesday 8 July 2014

Whose a Pretty Dolly?





This 'Yana Yellow Playsuit' with criss-cross back is absolutely gorgeous, my boyfriend and I came to the conclusion that we think it may suit a brunette a bit more, only because of the colour of the playsuit and my hair haha! However saying that, that doesn't mean all my brunette girls will be having my beautiful playsuit just because it MIGHT look better on them! 
I think the one thing that I truly love about this playsuit, is the way the back falls so perfectly to create such a gorgeous checkered back, ah its lovely! It's also very comfy with an elasticated waistband it's not all stuffy and just plain annoying to wear (like some other playsuits I own) so I really would recommend checking out this playsuit and others off of their site. Also I don't know about the other girlies at Pretty-dolly boutique but Leanne is such a babe, she's given me a discount code for you guys ( ELLIES10 ) to get 10% store wide at checkout.
Really worth a look! 






No comments:

Post a Comment