Sunday 7 September 2014

DAY 6 - 15sophausbeauty Challenge 'Go to Eyeshadow Palette'

Back again, today I'm just going to ramble about my 'go to' eye shadow palettes, which I think is pretty easy for me because they are my only two haha I'm not a big palette collector I do want more but that time will come :D anyways these are my two and only two palettes that I use, both super cheap!




-



The 'black label palette' that I got off of amazon, their customer service was amazing, one had arrived to me broken so they offered to send me a refund or a new palette, because it was so cheap I thought I might as well have the palette so it was sent and within 2 days it was at my door, so overall great customer service and I've had these for hmmm let me think, around a year I'm wanting to say, or at the beginning of 2014 and both palettes are going strong!

With a wide range of colours you can really create some gorgeous looks with these, just get creative and see where that takes you!





_




My second palette is the Sun Kissed 'Bronze eyeshadow palette' which I bought off of a great site called Fragrancedirect.com which has some gorgeous shimmer colours, there is a shimmery flex in all of the colours but they are such sultry and sexy neutral colours, I use the whole palette to create an amazing eye look working throughout light shades in the inner corner then through burgundy, reds, trays then to the darkest colour in the palette on the 'outer V.' 

The palette is small so you cane just pop it in your handbag and take it with you on a night out to touch up or if you're travelling a lot, it would come in handy. 

If you are just starting in makeup and don't want to spend loads of money for good products then go check out fragrance direct because its small sized products (not all, most are regular size) for wholesale price, this palette believe it or not is £1.99 hahah what a bloody bargain, so definitely go check that out, I used to get my self tanner off of there St.Moriz for cheap as well in the full size :) enjoy. 





Short and Sweet, Enjoy finding all those gorgeous products for really cheap now, so these are my favourite eyeshadow palettes of all time!

Love Els x

No comments:

Post a Comment