Wednesday 17 September 2014

The 'Kylie Kenner' Look

Hey everyone, so first things first, sorry I've not been posting much I've had the worst trouble with my internet, its all fixed now so everything will be back to normal and posting regularly.


So this year Kylie Jenner has been circulating the media like wild fire, with those plump nude lips and stunning fashion sense, I have an outfit and lip colour that would get anyone feeling like Kylie.


Kylie Jenner's outfit when she went for lunch in Miami is a gorgeous pair of beige dungarees and gold pumps, teamed with a crisp white T underneath, this whole outfit you can find at missguided.co.uk.





Dungarees -missguided
Crop top - misguided





I paired these cute as f**k dungarees with my Michael Kors bag and bracelet/cuff.
A pair of black pumps however if you want the whole Kylie Jenner shebang then you can pick up some gold heels from ASOS (gold) or for a cheaper version go for something more along these lines once again from ASOS (white) both pairs are stunning either way. 


To get those gorgeous, plump, sultry lips then go grab yourself Mac Cosmetics lip pencil in 'Whirl' this was supposedly THE lip colour everyone was raving about after seeing Kylie rocking it for summer 2014.


(my lips look a lot more pink toned then cool toned but trust me this is the colour.)


For a cheaper alternative try this Miss Sporty lip pencil, I don't own this colour however looking at swatches it does seem to be similar however I can't truly tell so Im sorry if you try it and its not the colour you are looking for.


That was my quick and easy way of getting the 'Kylie Jenner' look.
Lots of Love Els xo









No comments:

Post a Comment