Tuesday 9 September 2014

DAY 9 - 15sophausbeauty Challenge 'Least Favourite Product'

So day 9 my lovelies and Im back with my least fave product, to me this was an easy one and I don't want you guys to make the same mistake I did !







So this is the W7 cover stick concealer with tea tree oil, sounds nice doesn't it?
No.

I purchased this as a contour shade as it stated this was the darkest shade (medium deep)


However in reality it arrived and is an almost perfect match to my skin tone for the purpose of this post and you understanding how ridiculous this product is I'm NC20 with Mac cosmetics foundations. So there was me expecting a very dark concealer considering the image that I saw of this shade was pretty dang dark to me.


I thought 'oh well!' I'll just use it as a regular concealer, nope not that either! This product is so greasy and clearly wax based as it literally stripped my foundation of my face after I applied this product. It oxidises to a nasty dirty colour that I can't use as concealer or contour.

Really not impressed with this product, it was very cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. Wouldn't even waste the couple quid that it cost, if that.


Lots of love Els x

No comments:

Post a Comment