Wednesday 17 September 2014

Rihanna - The Monster makeup tutorial




Hey everyone, I'd really appreciate it if you would all go check out my new video please, thumbs up and all that jazz, you'd be helping me out no end, I really want to get my blog and Youtube out there so every view helps, have a great day and thank you :)





Rihanna monster video with the dark eyes and green lips, something different hope you enjoy it :)

Blog : elssmith.blogspot.co.uk
Instagram : ellie_gsmith
Facebook : ellie_gsmith@yahoo.com

P r o d u c t  L i s t :

Smashbox pencil eyeliner (onyx)
 88 palette -  amazon
Maybelline eyestudio gel liner
Maybelline coverstick (ivory)
Ben Nye (banana)
Milani baked blush (luminoso)

Music :

Eminem ft Rihanna - The Monster
Eminem - Hello

Editing Software - imovie
Camera - Canon Eos 600D

No comments:

Post a Comment