Wednesday 17 September 2014

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda' makeup tutorial




Hey everyone, I'd really appreciate it if you would all go check out my new video please, thumbs up and all that jazz, you'd be helping me out no end, I really want to get my blog and Youtube out there so every view helps, have a great day and thank you :)








Hey guys so this is my interpretation of Nicki Minaj in her new music video 'Anaconda' I was following the technique of @nikkietutorials video but using mostly drugstore makeup. Hope you like it, thumbs up if you did :) have a great day everyone.

my blog - elssmith.blogspot.co.uk
nikkie's tutorial - click here

Products used:

SBC collagen + calendula gel
Garnier 5 sec prefect blur primer
Maybelline dream matte mouse (30 sand)
Maybelline coverstick (ivory)
Mac select sheer loose powder (nc20)
Ben Nye banana powder
Whitening&Lightening brow bar to go
Milani baked blush (luminoso)
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade (blonde)
88 colour palette - Amazon
Maybelline eye studio duo (bronze gold)
The Balm maryloumanizer
Collection sparkle glitter gel liner (gold)
Maybelline gel liner
Jordana best last extreme volumising mascara

Brushes:

Sigma E35 tapered blending

Bamboo Set - brushes

Instagram - ellie_gsmith
Facebook - ellie_gsmith@yahoo.com

Camera - Canon Eos 600D
Editing Software - imovie

Music :
Beyonce - Drunk in Love ( Jr.Blender reggae remix)
The XX - Angels (Huglife remix)
Iggy Azalea - Walk a line

No comments:

Post a Comment